CONNOLLY ORTHODONTICS IS OPEN
We are so excited to welcome you all back to the office and move forward with your orthodontic journeys!! Words can not express the gratitude we have for all of your patience and understanding over these past two months. We have made great use of this downtime in making sure we would be ready to provide you and your family the safest orthodontic environment upon reopening. We remain committed to the highest quality Orthodontic Care and the highest level of infection control ...not just in bizarre times like these, but ALWAYS!!
We wanted to take a moment to familiarize you with some of the changes you will notice at your next appointment:
- Our staff will have temperatures taken along with a health screening each morning.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, which might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our Brush Up station has been converted to a dedicated Hand Hygiene Station. You will not be able to brush your teeth in the office so we ask that you please brush prior to your appointment.
- To keep occupancy at a minimum, our reception room is closed. Please do not enter the building any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to work patients that are late for their appointment back into the schedule. Please call us to reschedule your appointment if you are going to be more than 10 minutes late.
- Face masks/covering is required for anyone entering our building.
- A health questionnaire as well as a screening will be done upon arrival for your appointment. The Health Questionnaire can be printed from here. THIS CAN NOT BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE DAY OF YOU APPOINTMENT AS THEY ARE TIME SENSITIVE HEALTH QUESTIONS.
- Patients will be required to wash and sanitize their hands prior to seating in the clinic.
- After completing the necessary paperwork/screening and checking the patient in, parents will then be asked to wait in their car and will be called back in at the completion of the appointment to review the treatment and schedule a follow up appointment .
We look forward to seeing you all soon and getting Back To Braces!!